Terms and Conditions
Hampton Court Palace Festival (the “Event”) – Terms and Conditions
1. The “Organiser” of the Event is PWR Events Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 03827071 and with registered office at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR. The Organiser is part of the WME|IMG group of companies (“Group”).
2. By purchasing a ticket for the Event (an “Event Ticket”) and/or attending the Event using an Event Ticket, the visitor agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and such other terms as are drawn to the attention of visitors by the Organiser and/or displayed on the Event Ticket itself. There shall be no admittance to the Event without a valid Event Ticket.
3. A valid Event Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times stated on the Event Ticket. The concert at the Event (“Concert”) is a seated concert and all seats are pre allocated at the time of booking.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Event Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. Any person breaching these terms and conditions may be ejected from the Event.
5. Proof of age may be required from holders of an Event Ticket. Please ensure that visitors carry ID to the Event. Failure to provide valid ID may result in visitor being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If a visitor looks under 21 they may be asked for proof of age when they buy alcohol at the Event. All visitors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not permitted to consume alcohol at the Event.
6. The Event takes place within the walls of Hampton Court Palace. The “East Front Gardens” are open for Event Ticket holders to enjoy food and drink prior to the start of the Concert. The Concert takes place in Base Court “Auditorium” within the Hampton Court Palace building. No drinks or food may be taken into the Auditorium, with the exception of a small plastic bottle of water. Smoking is prohibited in the Auditorium. Umbrellas are prohibited in the Auditorium.
7. This Event is an outdoor event and the majority of the seats are uncovered – please be prepared and dress accordingly for the weather. Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the Event will be taken only at the advertised start time. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. No refunds will be given if the Event starts but is later abandoned.
8. No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
9. Event Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Event Ticket will render it void. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in cancellation of the Event Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the holder of the Event Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Event. Event Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
10. It is the Event Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Event Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Event Tickets. All Event Ticket sales are final and the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered by a holder of an Event Ticket, including consequential losses. Unless otherwise stated herein, no refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after an Event Ticket has been purchased.
11. Any images or recordings taken at the Event must not be used for commercial purposes without the prior written approval of the Organiser. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material captured, filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the Event, visitors consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as attendees of the Event, and hereby consent to any image or recording of them being used in future marketing and promotional material for the Event and the Organiser or Group. Furthermore, CCTV systems are in operation at the Event for safety and security purposes and to help Organiser minimize queuing and ensure the smooth running of the Event.
12. Event Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Event Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Event Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
13. Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Event Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Event Ticket holder. Should the Event be cancelled the Event Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the price of the Event Ticket but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever. Event Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
14. Neither the Organiser nor any member of the Group, or their servants or agents, shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of an Event Ticket or their property save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
15. Event Tickets are issued subject to, and these conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of the venue at which the Event is staged, and shall remain the property of the Organiser who hereby reserves the right to recall any Event Ticket at any time.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
17. The Organiser expressly reserves the right to change and/or amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
In addition to an Event Ticket, visitors may also purchase various other options (subject always to availability), which shall entitle them to additional options to heighten their experience and enhance their enjoyment of the Event. These options include the following:
Waterside Gazebo Hire
18. Holders of an Event Ticket may also hire a pre-erected waterside gazebo situated on the East Front Gardens (“Gazebo”) which they can enjoy before and after the Concert. For the avoidance of doubt, hire of a Gazebo does not include admittance to the Event. All persons must also hold a valid Event Ticket.
19. Hire of a Gazebo includes, use of the Gazebo from 6pm – 11pm (on the relevant date), a table with 6 chairs and waiting staff to assist visitor and their guests.
20. Hire of a Gazebo, does not include any food or drink and visitors cannot watch the Concert from the Gazebo, as this takes place in the Auditorium.
21. Holders of an Event Ticket may also purchase a pre-prepared festival picnic (“Festival Picnic”) as detailed on the website. For the avoidance of doubt, purchase of a Festival Picnic does not include admittance to the Event. All persons must also hold a valid Event Ticket.
22. A Festival Picnic may contain nuts, egg, milk and other allergens. If visitors are unsure of the Festival Picnic’s suitability for different dietary requirements please contact the Organiser by emailing email@example.com and we will be happy to advise.
For the avoidance of doubt, the general terms and conditions above also apply to the hire of a Gazebo and/or the purchase of a Festival Picnic.