Indulge in the King’s VIP Dining Experience amongst the royal splendour of Hampton Court Palace.
After hours Palace access
Immerse yourself in exclusive access to the palace’s magnificent State Apartments, steeped in history and royal grandeur, ahead of taking your platinum seats in the stunning Tudor courtyard for the main music event.
Exceptional three-course dinner
Enjoy a champagne reception followed by a three-course silver service dinner served where royalty themselves dined and entertained, accompanied by fine wines and live acoustic music. The King’s VIP Dining Experience is the ultimate way to spoil friends and family, or host an unforgettable evening of corporate hospitality.
King’s VIP Dining Experiences include:
- Premium concert ticket with reserved platinum seat within the front of stage seating section (will incur a supplement), or within the VIP covered area of the grandstand
- Complimentary pre-concert welcome drink in the East Front Gardens
- Exclusive VIP access passes to the palace’s stunning State Apartments
- Formal champagne reception and exquisite three-course meal
- Complimentary drinks, including fine wines, craft beers, artisan soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Live music
- Complimentary cloakroom
- Free VIP car parking (1 car parking space per 2x guests)
- Complimentary concert drink
- Souvenir hospitality concert lanyard and concert blanket
- Dedicated event management and hosts in attendance
Package prices start from £287 + VAT per person, plus the cost of your platinum concert ticket, starting from £75.00 (depending on the artist)