Hampton Court Palace, East Molesey, Surry, KT8 9AU, United Kingdom
If you’d like to drive to the festival, you will be required to pay for festival parking. We strongly advise that you purchase your parking pass at the time of booking your concert tickets.
Book before midday on the day of the concert to save 20%.
Please note that we offer complimentary blue badge parking which MUST be booked in advance of your visit as blue badge spaces are limited. Parking requests will close on midday on the day of your concert. After you have completed your purchase, you will be asked to input your blue badge number and your registration plate alongside your supporting documentation such as your blue badge. You will also need to present your blue badge upon arrival at the event.
* £12.50 on the gate (subject to availability)
* Advance car parking passes are available online up until 4.00pm on the day of the concert
Please note: parking is subject to availability and allocated on a first-come basis. Pre-booking is strongly advised.
Hampton Court Palace is situated only a few minutes’ walk from Hampton Court Station which is on a direct line to and from London Waterloo. There are 2 trains per hour from London Waterloo with the direct trains, which take 40 minutes from central London. Visit southwesternrailway.com to plan your journey.
Four bus lines operate in the area, with the 111 operating 24 hours a day.
- 111 – Bus stop Hampton Court Palace (stop C), running every 14 minutes, 24 hours a day. Final stop Cromwell Road Bus Station, Kingston
- 216 – Bus stop Hampton Court Palace (stop C), running every 30 minutes until 00:07. Final stop Cromwell Road Bus Station, Kingston
- 411 – Bus stop Hampton Court Palace (stop C), running every 60 minutes until 23:44. Final stop Cromwell Road Bus Station, Kingston
- R68 – Bus stop Hampton Court Green (stop E), running every 20 minutes until 00:10. Final stop Kew Retail Park
The only drop off and pick up point for taxis is Home Park – KT8 9AU.
Please see the numbers for some local taxi companies ,that provide minicab services and have been informed of high demand:
- Angel Cars West Molesey: 020 8941 4151
- Bats Cabs Hampton: 020 8893 8080
- Kingston Minicabs Cars: 020 8390 3000
- Molesey Taxis Capital Cars: 019 3230 0311
- My Walton Taxis (King Cars): 0193230 4304
- ZedCarz Minicab: 020 8330 3300
Uber, Bolt and Lyft are also operating in the area.
A boat service from Turks Pier, Kingston-Upon-Thames (short walk from Kingston station) to Hampton Court Palace (journey time 30mins) departs at 5pm each night of the Festival. An additional boat service from Richmond (journey time 1hr 30mins) departs at 4pm.