Terms & Conditions
Hampton Court Palace Festival (the “Event”) – Terms and Conditions
- PWR Events Limited (“Organiser”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 03827071 and with registered office at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR. The Organiser is part of the WME|IMG group of companies (“Group”).
- By purchasing a ticket for the Event (“Event Ticket”) and/ attending the Event using an Event Ticket, the visitor agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and such other terms as are drawn to the attention of visitors by the Organiser and detailed on the Event Ticket. There shall be no admittance to the Event without a valid Event Ticket.
- Furthermore, on entry you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Historic Royal Palaces (RC000769) as stated here: https://www.hrp.org.uk/terms-of-use/#gs.PCyyvmg and any other regulations from time to time provided on entry to Hampton Court Palace.
- A valid Event Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times stated on the Event Ticket.
- The concerts at the Event (“Concerts”) may be seated or standing, such designation will be detailed on the Event Ticket. For Concerts with seated areas, seats shall be pre allocated at the time of booking and detailed on the front of the Event Ticket. For Concert with standing areas there shall be a certain area in the venue in which the ticket holder must stand.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Event Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors to the Event. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner that is inappropriate to or compromises the safety and security of visitors.
- Any person breaching these terms and conditions will be removed from the Event.
- Proof of age may be required from holders of an Event Ticket. Please ensure that visitors carry photographic identification (“ID”) to the Event. Failure to provide valid ID may result in visitor being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If a visitor looks under 21 they may be asked for proof of age when they buy alcohol at the Event. All visitors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not permitted to consume alcohol at the Event.
- The Event takes place within the walls of Hampton Court Palace. The “East Front Gardens” are open for Event Ticket holders to enjoy food and drink prior to the start of the Concert. The Concert takes place in Base Court “Auditorium” within the Hampton Court Palace building. No drinks or food may be taken into the Auditorium, with the exception of a small plastic bottle of water. Smoking is prohibited in the Auditorium. Umbrellas are prohibited in the Auditorium.
- This Event is an outdoor event and as such most of the areas (including but not limited to Concert and food stall areas) . No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the Event will be taken only at the advertised start time. No refunds will be given if the Event starts but is later abandoned.
- No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
- Event Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged, transferred, altered or defaced, any such action shall render the Event Ticket void (any individual with such an Event Ticket will be refused entry or removed from the Event).
- Event Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- It is the Event Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Event Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified
- The Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Event Tickets.
- All Event Ticket sales are final and the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered by a holder of an Event Ticket, including consequential losses. Unless otherwise stated herein, no refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after an Event Ticket has been purchased.
- Any images or recordings taken at the Event must not be used for commercial purposes and is expressly prohibited. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material captured, filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs.
- By entering the Event, visitors consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as attendees of the Event, and hereby consent to any image or recording of them being used in future marketing and promotional material for the Event and the Organiser or Group. Furthermore, CCTV systems are in operation at the Event for safety and security purposes and to help Organiser minimize queuing and ensure the smooth running of the Event.
- Event Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Event Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Event Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
- Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Event Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Event Ticket holder. Should the Event be cancelled the Event Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the price of the Event Ticket but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever. Event Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
- Neither the Organiser nor any member of the Group, or their servants or agents, shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of an Event Ticket or their property save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
- Event Tickets are issued subject to, and these conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of the venue at which the Event is staged, and shall remain the property of the Organiser who hereby reserves the right to recall any Event Ticket at any time.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Organiser and Royal Historic Palaces reserve the right in its absolute discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other visitors or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions and refuse admission to the Event.
- Use of illegal substances, laser pens and drones are prohibited.
- In the event of an emergency, Event Ticket holders and all visitors to the Event must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
- The Organiser expressly reserves the right to change and/or amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
In addition to an Event Ticket, visitors may also purchase various other options (subject always to availability), which shall entitle them to additional options to heighten their experience and enhance their enjoyment of the Event. These options include the following:
The Kings Dining Package
- For the avoidance of doubt, the general terms and conditions above also apply to the purchase of the Kings Dining Package.
- By purchasing the VIP Kings Dining Package (‘The Kings Dining Package’) the holder is entitled to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times stated on the Event Ticket. The concert at the Event (“Concert”) is a seated concert and all seats are pre allocated approximately two weeks prior to the concert date.
- The Kings Dining Package cannot be resold, exchanged, or transferred. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in cancellation of The Kings Dining Package without any refund or compensation and/or the holder of the Package being refused entry or removed from the Event. The Kings Dining Package shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- It is the Kings Dining Package holder’s responsibility to check his or her package details, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Event Tickets/ Package contents. All Kings Dining Packages are final and the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered by a holder of the package, including consequential losses. Unless otherwise stated herein, no refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after the Kings Dining Package has been purchased.
- The Kings Dining package includes the following:
- -Concert ticket with reserved seating (within covered VIP area or front row seating which is subject to availability and supplement)
- -VIP access passes
- -Welcome Garden drink
- -Champagne reception
- -Access to the stunning State Apartments
- -**Exquisite 3 course meal
- -Complimentary bar serving fine wines, craft beers, artisan soft drinks (including complimentary teas and coffees)
- -VIP Car parking (1 car parking space per 2 x guests)
- -Event management staff and hosts in attendance throughout
- -Concert merchandise and Goody bag
- The Kings Dining menu may contain nuts, egg, milk and other allergens. If guests have an intolerance or allergy to ingredients on the menu, we ask that we are notified in advance and we will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Table’s seat up to 10 guests, smaller groups will be asked to share a table unless otherwise arranged.
- The Kings Dining Package price varies, subject to artist and evening.
- The State Apartments for dining may change, without prior notice.
- Latecomers may not receive some element of this Package.
- The Palace State apartments must be vacated 10 minutes prior to the concert time.
- The Kings Dining package holder should be aware that, given the nature, age and status of Hampton Court Palace, access to some of the State Apartments is limited. It is necessary to contact us regarding facilities available for wheelchair users, when accessing these apartments.
- Hampton Court Palace’s buildings and interiors are historically important. Palace conservation rules will be in place and the holder of the Kings Dining package will subject to such rules to include, but not limited to:
- No stilettos with a heel smaller than a 5p piece
- Red wine, dark beers and coffee etc. may only be served to seated dinner guests.
- No leaning on security ropes
- Smoking and the use of electronic cigarettes inside the Palace is strictly forbidden.
- No drinks are not permitted out of the designated apartment, and cannot be taken from one apartment to another.
Waterside Gazebo Hire
14. Holders of an Event Ticket may also hire a pre-erected waterside gazebo situated on the East Front Gardens (“Gazebo”) which they can enjoy before and after the Concert. For the avoidance of doubt, hire of a Gazebo does not include admittance to the Event. All persons must also hold a valid Event Ticket.
15. Hire of a Gazebo includes, use of the Gazebo from 6pm – 11pm (on the relevant date), a table with 6 chairs and waiting staff to assist visitor and their guests.
16. Hire of a Gazebo, does not include any food or drink and visitors cannot watch the Concert from the Gazebo, as this takes place in the Auditorium.
Festival Picnic for Two
17. Holders of an Event Ticket may also purchase a Festival Picnic for Two Package (“Festival Picnic for Two”) as detailed on the website. For the avoidance of doubt, purchase of a Festival Picnic for Two does not include admittance to the Event. All persons must also hold a valid Event Ticket.
18. The Festival Picnic for Two may contain nuts, egg, milk and other allergens. If visitors are unsure of the picnic suitability for different dietary requirements, please contact the Organiser by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise.
19. For the avoidance of doubt, the general terms and conditions above also apply to the hire of a Gazebo and/or the purchase of the Festival Picnic for Two.
Champagne PIAFF Competition Terms & Conditions
To enter, you must be:
(a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Hampton Court Palace Festival or IMG Events.
No purchase necessary.
The prize fund is a pair of Kylie tickets, a bottle of Champagne PIAFF, aswell as a glass of Champagne PIAFF on the night for 2 winners on either 20th June or 21st June.
Travel is not included in this prize.
To enter, entrants must tag a person in the comments and ensure both parties are following Hampton Court Palace Festival and Champagne PIAFF on Facebook.
The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
The closing date for the competition is 12pm on Friday 15th February 2019.
The winners will be drawn and notified on social media by 6pm on Friday 15th February 2019. If we do not get a response to the email within 5 days, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.